Sunday, May 24, 2009

beautiful baby girls

i photographed these shots for one of my oldest friends. we were first acquainted in the hospital where our mothers roomed together as she & i were born 3 days apart. so essentially, i have known her my whole life. or wait, she has known me her whole life. i was born first. i love seeing her children & what a wonderful little family she has. always when i really know the person i am shooting, it takes on a different tone, because everyone is instantly comfortable. rather than me being a stranger in their house with a BIG camera pointed at them. there have been times when that sort of can freak little ones out & then they have to warm up to me some. (usally, this involves candy) i have waited & waited to post these, but i am giving up on waiting because i can't stand it any longer. i have to share them. i love them. they are some of my favorite baby pics i have taken, everything went right that day. the light, her oldest was in a great mood, she's so smart, so inquisitive & funny. & the newbie, she even opened her eyes for me. so here they are...hadley & harper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






0 comments: