Thursday, May 7, 2009

scoutin locations




as i have mentioned previously in the year, i am aimin' to stretch my artistic legs by trying out some new ideas. things that go beyond traditional photography. mainly, because i think i need to do everything i can to push myself outside my comfort zone. even if i fail, i win, because i'll learn something. and anything right now that i'm learning, is only helping the success of my work. these are going to be more intricate, themed projects that are really more art, than photography.
here are a couple of shots of my friend, joey & i scouting out these locations for an upcoming shoot we're doing together...it was a fun little road trip to find them :-)
btw-all photos shot by joey todd-who i give thanks to, for the pics & for pushing me to go to the limits of what i can do.

0 comments: