Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sugar, spice & everything nice.

it is so wonderful when you find people in your life, where it's safe to be you. in all your effed up little ways of thinking. even when the person who accepts this from you thinks totally different. i strive to be this way with others, although i don't always succeed. i want to be as open as i can. because i know it's the open people, who allow me to be free. i appreciate having those few people in my world...so much. think about how different it would be if everyone was like that. just accepts you for who you are & where you are in your life. this is just my little thank you to those few people who get it. or at least try :-) especially to one particular person, who knows who they are: i am glad you came to me when you did, otherwise, this whole new world would've never opened it's door for me. fail or succeed, it's a door, otherwise, i'd have never even walked through. i keep hearing the old saying, "you gotta crawl before you walk" over & over in my head. and this i know is true. it's just hard to stomach when you're ready to fly :-)

thank you for being my challenger, my teacher, my supporter & most of all for the surprising friendship we found, through the kinship of the love of photography...aka ART.

0 comments: