Wednesday, May 6, 2009

here comes the...wedding photographer?


ok, ok...so i previously swore off weddings. secretly, i love shooting them. i love the honest emotion they bring. but the stress is overwhelming to me & alone, i just can't take it. now, a friend of mine who is also a photographer is trying to sweet talk me into shooting weddings with her. and honestly, i think we'd be an awesome team for weddings. she shoots very artistically & art is her background & of course i'm much more candid, with a photojournalism background. it's a nice yin & yang. and as i feel drawn toward shooting babies & families...weddings just keep coming at me. i try not to look too much at things as 'signs', but seriously, i feel like someone out there is nudging me & whispering in my ear...weddings.

this is catherine, my friend & co-worker, who got married a couple of weeks ago. she had a great photographer, but of course i couldn't help myself, i had to take a few shots on my own. it was a beautiful day, she was a beautiful bride...how could i resist?
congratulations to catherine & phil!

0 comments: